The benefits of goat milk lotion is beyond beliefs. Let's find out why.
Our lotion here at Southern Bay Farm is made from our goat milk, freshly milked every morning and evening from our herd. Goat milk is full of essential vitamins and nourishing minerals for the skin. Here's some information about why our organic goat milk lotion's are so good.
Why use goat milk lotion?
- Vitamins & Minerals: Goat milk has vitamins A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, and E. All of these vitamins are perfect for nourishing and moisturizing skin. Our goats are provided loose minerals such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, and sodium.
- Anti-Inflammatory: The fat in goat milk is gold! Goat milk reduces inflammation of the skin due to the high protein in the fat of the milk. Making it perfect for moisturizing and healing dry or damaged skin.
- Anti Aging: Goat milk is well known for healing and rejuvenating skin. Goat milk is extremely high with Caprylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Alpha-hydroxy Acid. Perfect for preventing wrinkles, acne, eczema, rashes and etc.
Oils & Butters
- Sweet Almond Oil- If you suffer from dry skin conditions you are no stranger to sweet almond oil. Sweet almond oil has been used for year's to help repair dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. It also improves acne and also reverses sun damage.
- Shea Butter- Shea butter has many vitamins and fatty acids making it perfect for nourishing and moisturizing skin.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is very similar to Shea butter. It provides many vitamins and fatty acids. Leaving the skin moisturized and smooth.
- Cocoa butter- Cocoa butter is extremely rich in antioxidants. Protecting the skin from signs of aging and harmful environmental effects.
Everything in our lotion is organic and we will ALWAYS keep it that way. Not including water. Meaning that our lotions have a shelf life and at some point will spoil or go bad. This was the hard question for me. How do I get my lotion to last the longest for my customers without destroying the organic brand I have created. We use Germaben II. Germaben II helps provide a longer lasting shelf life to our lotions without any bacterial growth. We do recommend storing the lotion in the refrigerator to help savor the shelf life. Storing the lotion in the refrigerator can extend the shelf life of goat milk lotion.